Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Things We Learn at the Pool
I get so tired of It. Feeling like shit from It. Complaining about It. Hearing solutions to It from everyone I meet. But what do I expec...
-
“I so admire you!” Enthusiastic Admiring Woman plops down on the sauna bench kitty-corner to P. Her voice loud and excited. Her eyes sh...
-
“Why’s the pool so crowded?” PP asks Burly Nice Lifeguard as she stares at the pandemonium of circle swimmers. She was so sick of the crowds...
-
“We are so sad!” Indian Water Walker proclaims to all the women dressing, grumbling in the aisle. The sauna is Out of Order . It is a day of...
1 comment:
pandora charms, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, karen millen uk, ugg uk, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, canada goose, montre pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, toms shoes, moncler outlet, replica watches, canada goose outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, links of london, moncler, doudoune moncler, ugg, pandora uk, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, wedding dresses, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, canada goose jackets, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose
Post a Comment