Monday, June 19, 2006

pool pussy eavesdrops on sexy teenagers & other hot tub stories

OHMYGOD! He is NOT Gorgeous!
Yeah. He's a cuteypie, but he's not Gorgeous.
My mom thinks he's gorgeous!
You're kidding?
No, she thinks he's gorgeous.
Okay, he's cute, but he's not HOT.


Like did you see me last weeekend when i had poison oak? Like you are so lucky you didn't!
My neck was like so disgusting.
No Hickies for you!
HAHAAA! No that was last weekend with.....
What was his name?
I dunno. I only went out with him once.
At Carly's party?
Yeah...what was his name....??? Damn! I'm having a Brain Fart....give me a minute!


You teach piano?
Yeah.
I have a piano i wanna sell.
Oh?
Yeah, there's some drama to it. My mother sent my daughter this piano outta the blue. Paid
a 1000 dollars for it and shipped it up without even telling us. One morning there's this knock on the door, and there's a piano! Like we need a piano! So, me and my daughter both tried to take
piano lessons, but hell, it's too damn late for me and my daughter well.....i think we didn't have a very good teacher. She had just one way of teaching and it wasn't very good for me. I think adults need some theory too in order for things to make sense. you know what i mean?

oooohhhh sparkles! can you do me next?
sure.....hold on a minute. lie down. breathe deep... is this good for you.....?
oh yes....a little lower on my back.....yes right there.....okay...no lower....
OHMYGOD!

the fantasy is always good. now if only i could get rid of that damn poison oak!

No comments:

The Conditioner Thief

  The swim today was hard. I had no energy, but I plowed on. Post swim, I’m very tired, but the shower helped. It always does.       Now,  I...